The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016 is around the corner, and students must be under stress. However, this is the time to remain calm and put all efforts to meet the preparation deadlines.
Time management is the key while preparing for high-pressure CLAT entrance. This will allow the students to strategise their preparation effectively and lay additional emphasis on weak areas.
To clear the CLAT entrance effectively and efficiently, students should prepare the following subjects well:
- Legal Aptitude consisting of legal awareness and legal reasoning is all together a new stream for the students and highly important from the exam point of view. To clear Legal Aptitude, students should be aware of legal terms & principals and their concept should be crystal clear in order to attempt the test
- Another very important section of the paper is General Knowledge. Student should be well prepared with history, geography, science and economy as these are the lengthiest sections carrying high range of marks. It should be prepared daily to gain current knowledge
- English section only requires your vocabulary. The more you will brush your vocabulary, the more easily you will score the section
- For Maths and Reasoning demand, students should practise it regularly, the more you do, the better knowledge you will grasp to solve the sum in the given time
- In addition to all these areas, students should regularly attempt online/offline sample papers to have better understanding of last year’s examination pattern
- The key mantra to prepare well is to have simple yet confident approach
- Most importantly, keep the anxiety away.
Source: India Today