About CLAT 2018
Common Law Admission Test (clat 2018) is a national level entrance test which is conducted for the admission in the top Law colleges of the India. Candidates who are going to appear for CLAT exam may check some important tips for How to Prepare for CLAT 2018 & How to Crack CLAT Exam and Some Helpful Strategies.
How to Prepare for CLAT 2018 is a very general question comes in student’s mind and sometimes this question becomes a big problem for the students. So for their easiness & relief we have brought some Tips & strategies which surely help them in cracking the exam.
Study according Latest Syllabus & Pattern of CLAT:
- Candidates must know the Latest CLAT Syllabus and pattern of the exam. Students have to prepare according to it and cover all the topics thoroughly.
- Take help from the previous year papers as well as from the latest sample papers of CLAT exam.
- If you have any doubt in any subject you must try to solve it. If you are not getting the solution then consult with the faculty and friends and clear your all doubts with them.
- Before the examination you should clear your all doubts which help you in scoring good marks.
Proper Usage of Time is the main point of How to Prepare for CLAT 2018:
- Candidates who are preparing for the exam must make a time schedule and work according to it which helps you to cover all the topics of all the subjects
- Contenders are advised to adjust the time to revise your syllabus at least once.
- Candidates must prepare notes of the important topics, lengthy topics etc. which saves your time and it is easy to study from the notes rather than books.
- Self-made notes help you to understand easily and at the time of examination you will remember all the things at the single review of the notes.
Online Mock Tests:
- There are many sites which provide online mock test of the exam for good preparation.
- You can go through these tests by which you come to know about the question level asked in the exam.
Be Aware with the current Affairs is the major point of How to Prepare for CLAT 2018:
- You must be aware about the current affairs because it seems that in exam mostly questions asked based on the current affairs so you must know what is happening in the world
- Current affair will helps you in improving the general awareness or knowledge as well as helps in clearing the exam.
Solve Previous Year Papers:
- Student must solve previous year papers as they get some hint about the questions asked in the exam
- Previous Year Papers come to know about the level or type of questions asked in the exam.
You must prepare well for the exams, cover every topic, whole chapter and revise it thoroughly by which all the things will remains in your mind for long time. Just reading the chapters is not enough learn & understand them by heart.
Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis:
Any person who starts preparing for his vocabulary are, at several point in life, suggested this book. Although loads of don’t understand it, the way it has to be read.
Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal:
Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal is the just right resource for any law candidate who desire to get hold of the generally asked logic reasoning questions, get the correct approach to solve them and learn some helpful tricks and tips
Universal’s guide to LLB Examination:
Universal’s guide to LLB Examination is an entire guide. It consists of many questions from the previous year papers.
LSAT Sample Questions:
LSAT (law school admission test) is managed in US law schools. The questions require a very elevated level of English and are pretty tough on the logic component too. For Indian students, the high level of English in these questions might be putting off. But do try cracking them
Pearson’s Concise GK Manual:
Go through the book every day. Some of it does need learning. If you want to learn some very valuable and innovative memory tricks read them carefully.
Study all Previous Papers:
What is first advice to any student preparing for CLAT. Go through the papers of last 5years at least. The Strategy behind this is you should be able to relate with the questions analytically and derive a pattern and then you will able to get an idea what Really required, and where you should move.
Study all Current Affairs
Another boosters for CLAT paper is all question have root in Current Affairs and Law related verdicts. Start understanding newspaper like Hindustan Times, The Times of India and subscribe to a monthly current affairs magazine like Pratiyogita Darpan, Chronicle or Wizard. For this reason strategy is to have good command over all national and international events.
Study all Probable Questions
Question which you will get from your coaching institute will have an edge over others. Try to get all those possible questions from those institutes and revise that too.
PRACTICE!! PRACTICE!! PRACTICE!!
Crack as many mock tests as possible. Even at home, when you crack mock test papers pay special attention to sustain the time factor. More practice will make you more perfect. Try to recognize your weakness and try to remove them through practice or external help.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- English is Easy by Chetnanand Singh
- Butterworths Lexis Nexis
- Analytical Reasoning by M. K.Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Arithmetic by R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- GK Today
- Manorama Year Book
- India 2015
- Universal’s LLB Entrance Guide